Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hello!

May as well introduce myself.  I do have a nifty about me page.  I guess everything you need to know is there, but I guess there’s stuff you want to know.  Hm…

Favorite TV Show: The Simpsons.  I know it’s older than dirt, and I remember when it was still on the Tracey Ullman Show (I didn’t like it much then!), but I think it’s a great show with core family values.  Odd family values, but they’ve always got each other’s backs.  Plus, it has longevity.  Every other show that I’ve deemed favorite in the past, with one sole exception, never lasted very long.

Favorite Movie:  Don’t have one.  I have many movies I like.  But, if I had to pick some, Ghostbusters is my favorite franchise, The Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney movie, Beetlejuice inspires my imagination, and Casper is one my favorite characters.  This is only a small sampling that does no justice to my taste in films.

Favorite music: I like pretty much everything, but some favorite artists I have are Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Ludo, Metallica, Eminem, etc, etc.  Just like with movies, I could go on all day with music.

Favorite book:  I’m not even going to get started.  The list is much too long.

Favorite comic book character: Harley Quinn.  I also am partial to Spiderman, Wolverine, and Batman.  I don’t like Superman, though.

Favorite color: red

And I think that’s plenty for now.  Feel free to introduce yourself in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

 
My Happy Writing Place Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template